Last updated: 10 August, 2023
Easy Pluginz (“us”, “we”, or “our”) develops and publishes extensions on the Zoho Marketplace (the “Extensions”). This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use any of our Extensions and the choices you have associated with that data.
Information Collection and Use We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Extensions to you.
Types of Data Collected Personal Data
While using any of our Extensions, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Installer ID
- Organization ID
- Admin Email
- Installer Email
- ZAPI Key
- Usage Data
We may also collect Authentication Related Credentials after Encryption, which we remove after Revoking the connection.
We may also save the Setting ID and its Schema. We do not collect any Record Information/details.
Use of Data
Easy Pluginz uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Extensions
- To notify you about changes to our Extensions
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Extensions when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Extensions
- To monitor the usage of our Extensions
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Disclosure Of Data
Easy Pluginz may also disclose your Personal Information if required to do so by law or if we believe in good faith that such action is necessary to comply with legal obligations, to protect and defend our rights or property, or to protect the personal safety of users of the Extensions or the public.
If Easy Pluginz is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, your Personal Information may be transferred as part of that transaction, in which case you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our website of any change in ownership or uses of your Personal Information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your Personal Information.
Easy Pluginz’s use and transfer of information received from Zoho APIs to any other app will adhere to Zoho’s API Services User Data Policy, including the Limited Use requirements.
Security of Your Personal Information
Easy Pluginz takes reasonable measures to protect the security of your Personal Information. However, please be aware that no method of transmission over the internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee absolute security of your Personal Information.
Your Rights and Choices
You have certain rights regarding the Personal Information we hold about you, as outlined in this section:
- Access and Correct Personal Information: You have the right to access and correct your Personal Information held by Easy Pluginz. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us at [contact email].
- Marketing Communications: You may opt-out of receiving marketing communications from Easy Pluginz by following the instructions in the communication or by contacting us at [contact email].
Easy Pluginz retains Personal Information for as long as necessary to provide the Extensions and fulfill the transactions you have requested or for other essential purposes such as complying with our legal obligations, resolving disputes, and enforcing our agreements.