Last updated: May 23, 2023
Easy Pluginz (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the Google Address Toolkit for Zoho CRM Extension (the “Extension”). This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Extension and the choices you have associated with that data.
Information Collection and Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Extension to you.
Types of Data Collected Personal Data
While using our Extension, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Installer ID (Zoho)
- Organization ID (Zoho)
- Admin Email (Zoho)
- Installer Email (Zoho)
- ZAPI Key (Zoho)
- We may collect Authentication Related Credentials after Encryption, which we remove after revoking the connection.
- We may also save Setting ID and its Schema. We do not collect any Record Information/details.
- Record id and related address information stored temporarily for bulk data process and eventually deleted once it is processed. we do not store any records information.
Use of Data
Easy Pluginz uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Extension
- To notify you about changes to our Extension
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Extension when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Extension
- To monitor the usage of our Extension
- To detect, prevent, and address technical issues
Disclosure Of Data
Easy Pluginz may also disclose your Personal Information if required to do so by law or if we believe in good faith that such action is necessary to comply with legal obligations, to protect and defend our rights or property, or to protect the personal safety of users of the Extension or the public.
If Easy Pluginz is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, your Personal Information may be transferred as part of that transaction. In such a case, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our website of any change in ownership or uses of your Personal Information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your Personal Information.
Security of Your Personal Information
Easy Pluginz takes reasonable measures to protect the security of your Personal Information. However, please be aware that no method of transmission over the internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your Personal Information.
Your Rights and Choices
You have certain rights regarding the Personal Information we hold about you, as outlined in this section:
Access and Correct Personal Information: You have the right to access and correct your Personal Information held by Easy Pluginz. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us at email@example.com
Marketing Communications: You may opt-out of receiving marketing communications from Easy Pluginz by following the instructions in the communication or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Easy Pluginz retains Personal Information for as long as necessary to provide the Extension and fulfill the transactions you have requested or for other essential purposes such as complying with our legal obligations, resolving disputes, and enforcing our agreements.